Task description: Today I have finished my story about Matariki rotation and it was just yesterday but now I’m finished come check it out!

On a sunny day at Point England school it was Matariki! And when it’s Matariki we have a fun day but you have to pick what you want to do on your fun day so teachers in team 4 made a form for us to vote and I picked sports because I really love sports and I love food because food is very delicious. Once we all picked we all had a team assembly so we did a karakia and mihi, Waiata and and the school notices and after the team assembly the teachers told us to go to our fun day rotations so i went to sport for my first rotation. 

Me and my friend Filipo had to stay behind to get the sport’s trolly and we went to the field and we start setting up Miss Tuia was explaining the instruction on how to play the game, Oh i forgot we were playing capture the flag which the ball is a flag and she said we have to get the ball and we have to make it to the other side of the border which is the middle and we had to get the ball throw it to our teammates and run to the middle to get a point. 

Once the instructions were finished we all got in teams and sadly Filipo was in the other team and I was the green team but I had another friend named Salesi. He was cool and very athletic and we were cool. We finally started our game we all confused  but when we got a point we all started to get it now over time my team scored 3 points and there was a unexpected play for the yellow team THEY CAUGHT UP and we were struggling so we did a plan only 5 attackers and the rest defends and the 5 attackers were Me, Salesi, Kakala, Pauliasi and Toloti  we all rushed forward and the defenders stayed to tag the people out they all got tagged and we got the ball and Salesi got the a point for the team and Miss Tuia said it was 4 and all so it was finals Salesi got the ball he ran passed to pauliasi and GOT A POINT! WE WON AND WE WERE THE CHAMPIONS overall it was a good game and we all got a lollie and we all got in a group and took a photo. 

In our second rotation we went to the food which i was waiting for because i was really hungry and it smelt amazing but first we had to go in pairs and we had to split our pairs up to get food and the other did a drawing competition. Me and Filipo were buddy’s and we started drawing and mine drawing was just ugly even his but we didn’t care and we knew we weren’t going to win so we just waited to get chosen to get food and we did and we got sponge cake we break it up and put it in our cup we put custard, cream and chocolate chips on and it was delicious iso i thought there were seconds and but it was finished and we went back to drawing. After eating, we went to class for lunch. After lunch we had free time and the boys and I were playing games.